September 2, 2004 — AccuHash version 2.0.13 released!
New in AccuHash 2.0.13:
- Fixed bug causing sometime empty file names when exporting
- When exiting program will query for saving unsaved data
- Minor imporvement the interfaces of processing dialogs
- Introduced the 10 files limitations for updating in freeware mode instead of full locking updating feature
About AccuHash 2.0:
AccuHash 2.0 is Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 utility for protecting the integrity and verifying the accuracy of data files using checksum calculation algorithms (CRC32, MD5 and SHA-1).
AccuHash 2.0 will allow to easily and quickly verify integrity of files downloaded from Internet, transferred over a network and/or burned onto CD/DVD. Adding an little checksum file to your data files will allows easily verify their integrity at any time later. This utility is especially effective if you have many files, many folders, or both. And it's extremely fast and very handy.
AccuHash 2.0 use the checksum file format based on XML and Unicode-enabled - this allows to easily exchange checksum files between different systems in the different countries, add new algorithms and expand the program features. But we don't forget also very popular MD5SUM, BSD-style and SFV formats - the utility can import/export from/to those formats.
AccuHash 2.0 has the integrated Checksum Calculator, which allows to calculate the checksum value for specified file or entire driver directly, without creating the checksum file. Checksum calculator is very convenient when necessary to quickly determine the checksum value of specified file, for example, in case the site owner publish checksum values directly on their web pages.
AccuHash 2.0 main features:
- XML and Unicode-enabled checksum file format;
- Import from and export to MD5SUM, SFV and BSD-style checksum files;
- CRC32, MD5 and SHA-1 algorithms;
- HEX, BASE64, UU and XX encoding;
- Integrated hash calculator;
- Work on Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003;